- Active Campaign — Integrated email marketing, marketing automation, and small business CRM.
- Test and Optimize your Emails — Compare several tests sent through different email providers to see which email provider gives the best deliverability and use that provider for your most important email campaigns.
- SurveySlam — Segment current leads, pre qualify potential clients or gather feedback.
- Zapier — Connect the apps you use everyday to automate your work and be more productive.
- Workato.com — Use data and intelligent automation to deliver better customer experiences.
CRM & Email Automation
- Connectio — Automate & Optimise your Facebook Advertising. Find interests and take the guesswork out of interest targeting. Run Retargeting Campaigns based on how people behave on your website.
- Social Intents — Live Chat, Conversion Popup, Social Offers, and Email List Builder website conversion tools to grow sales improve customer service.
- Social Searcher — Start real-time mentions monitoring in social media and web. It allows to search for content in social networks in real-time and provides deep analytics data.
- ConnectExplore — ConnectExplore finds more hidden interests to target. Easily add your interests to your Facebook Ads account with a single click, while being able to hyper-target your audience using automated layering.
- Namechk — Use Namechk to search for an available username or domain and secure your brand across the internet.
- Ninja Outreach — Search through over 25 million contacts to find the right influencers from any niche and country in seconds.
- Drum Up — Content marketing, curation and social media management tool. Discover and curate trending content, or promote your content on Social Media.
- Google — Quality rating guide.
- BrightLocal — Monitor your organic, mobile, and local search rankings, and react quickly to any changes.
- SERPChecker — Get localized Google SERP results. SERPChecker is a Google SERP competitor analysis tool providing 45+ SEO metrics.
- KWFinder — Find long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty
- Check Gzip Compression — GZIP compression can be enabled for your website and saves at least 50% of your bandwidth usage. With this tool you can check if your web server is sending the correct GZIP enabled header.
- Broken link Check — Tells you which of your hyperlinks are dead and where exactly those stale references are.
- Pingdom — Enter a URL to test the load time of that page, analyze it and find bottlenecks.
- Moz Local — Check your listings on Google, Bing, and other local search engines.
- Monitor Backlinks — Check the good and bad backlinks for you and the competition.
SEO Audit: Check your website profile
SEMrush is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research.
- Affiliate Bootcamp — This is a $997 training course they give away FREE to help train affiliates on how to do affiliate marketing.
- Share A Sale — Popular affiliate marketplace that can help you earn extra income online.
- WP Engine (20% off) — Provides managed WordPress hosting for mission critical sites around the world.
- Wordpress — Free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL.
- StudioPress 101 — Offers complete hosted solutions and mobile-responsive themes.
- Memberium — WordPress Membership Plug In.
- Conversion Optimisation Toolkit — OptinMonster is a pretty good conversion optimisation & lead generation app.
- WP Tasty — Wordpress plugins for food blogs. Recipes & Image optimisation.
- WP Rocket — Make WordPress Load Fast in a Few Clicks. Page caching, Cache preloading, Static files compression & images on request.
- Uptimerobot — Downtime Happens. Get Notified! Your website gets checked Every 5 Minutes, Totally Free.
- Sales Funnel Copywriting — Headlines, video scripts, email sequences and ad copy. Live Webinar.
- Readable — Measure Readability. Readability is important for your copy, both on and off the web.
- Grammarly — Web-based, automated proofreading and revision tool that provides grammar, spelling, and citation monitoring.
- The Perfect Webinar — Webinar scripts and training.
- Site Liner — Check for duplicate content on your site.
- Copyscape — Search for copies of your page on the web.
- MouseFlow — Mouseflow tracks clicks, mouse movement, scrolls, forms, and more. It shows an anonymised recording of the activity from each visitor on your site - just like CCTV. Best of all, you can filter/segment them.
- UserInput.io (20% Discount) — Get on-demand feedback from real people on your website.
- Improvely — Improvely identifies the source of every signup and sale, whether it's from a marketing campaign or any other channel.
- Monitor Backlinks — Get notified (via e-mail) if someone removes or adds nofollow to your backlinks. Monitor your backlinks for good SEO rankings.
- Google Analytics — Measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Google Tag Manager — Google Tag Manager helps make tag management simple, easy and reliable by allowing marketers and webmasters to deploy website tags all in one place.
- Heap Analytics — Heap tracks everything your users do automatically.
- Mixpanel — Tracks user interactions with web and mobile applications and provides tools for targeted communication with them. In-app A/B tests and user survey forms ect. Data collected is used to build custom reports and measure user engagement and retention.
- Olark — Olark Live Chat makes it easy to increase your sales using the power of live chat. You can view the cart contents for each visitor and offer upsells and special offers based on what they're buying.
- Click Funnels — Click Funnels is a platform that allows you to create and configure sales funnels to help sell your products or services. ** Free 14 Day Trial **
- Funnel Hackers Cookbook — The CookBook breaks down sales funnels into easy-to-read “recipes”, so anybody can easily create them.
- Sales Funnel University — The Funnel University was built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs to help you actually make money.
- Funnel Training — FREE sales funnels training and templates for food, books or coaching related companies.
- Stripe — Stripe is a suite of APIs that powers commerce for businesses of all sizes.
- Thrivecart — Set up checkout pages and one-click upsells specifically designed for marketers.
- Airtable. Part spreadsheet, part database, and entirely flexible, use Airtable to organise you're work.
- Jumpshare — Share your work in seconds. Visually.
- Slack — Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business.
- Ginko — Gingko is a new kind of tool, that lets you shape your ideas with lists, outlines and cards, all in the same clean interface.
- G Suite from Google Cloud — A set of intelligent apps including Gmail, Docs, Drive and Calendar to connect the people in your company.
- Activity Timer — Simple activity timer that provides a plain and smoothly integrated timer for your OS.
- Asana. Web and mobile application designed to help teams track their work.
- Expert Secrets — Step by Step guide on how to market yourself (or your products). If you read only one business book – this is it. **Best of all, other than postage, it's Free!**
- The Power of Full Engagement — Great book about managing your energy rather than time. With a few case studies too.
- Essentialism — The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. Excellent read and a compelling approach to life. Makes you focus on what's important.
- The Invisible Close System — Systems to accelerate business growth with the goal of helping entrepreneurs and small startups reach profitability. **Free Ebook** I completed the training a few years ago. I'd recommend it if you're selling business products and services.
- Dot Com Secrets — Book for Growing Your Company. **Free Copy**
- The Elements of Typographic Style — Renowned typographer and poet Robert Bringhurst brings clarity to the art of typography with this masterful style guide.
- Type Matters! — What a gorgeous book on typography. Simply love it!
- Expand, Grow, Thrive — 5 proven steps to turn good brands into global brands through the LASSO method.
- Google Semantic Search — One of the most comprehensive books I have read on the future of Google search. This book should definitely be used as a handbook for anyone interested in digital marketing, SEO and social media.
- What Customers Crave — Definitely a must read if you're looking to stand out among your competitors. The book does an excellent job of narrating the journey of a customer and providing some of what they love and hate.