What if you could spend less money on marketing, but convert more clients? (Well, I can show you the digital marketing trick to do just that!)
In 2007, Chet Holmes published a book called “The Ultimate Sales Machine”. And within it he tells us that only 2-4% of any given market is ready to buy or make a commitment to you at any given time.
The reasons could be:
- They don’t need it right now.
- They don’t have the budget for it right now.
- They don’t trust you at the moment.
- They have more pressing matters.
So no matter how well designed your website is, or how persuasive your copywriting, it’s reasonable to say not every visitor is going to click your “contact us” button, also known as your Direct Call to Action.
And as your not the only option in town ..
That’s a big deal.
Here's 4 new ways to get more sales leads from your website. (Without redesigning a new one!)
- Disappointed with slow leads and sales? Capture leads at 30-50% by giving prospects a “less risky” path of doing business with you. [08.05]
- Are you struggling to get website traffic? Get crystal clear on what to publish in order to have the highest return on your time and effort. [17:35]
- Is explaining what you do complicated? Plug into the kind of automation tech that converts leads painlessly. [27:30]
- Losing business opportunities to your competitors? Booked appointments are significantly better than missed calls. Get new prospects effortlessly booked into your calendar. (Even when the business is closed.) [36.50]