Are you losing tons of potential business because you don’t know how digital marketing works?
What if you could spend less money on marketing, but convert more clients? (Well, I can show you the trick to do just that!) If your website isn’t driving you enough new business, you need to have a look at this new case study on how to reverse the situation.
No matter how well designed your website is, or how persuasive your copywriting, it’s reasonable to say not every visitor is going to click your “contact us” button, also known as your Direct Call to Action.
In 2007, Chet Holmes published a book called “The Ultimate Sales Machine”. And within it he tells us that only 2-3% of any given market is ready to buy or make a commitment to you at any given time.
The reasons could be:
- They don’t need it right now.
- They don’t have the budget for it right now.
- They don’t trust you at the moment.
- They have more pressing matters.
Or they’re still researching the alternatives.
And that’s a big deal.
But there’s a solution.
New Digital Marketing Case Study — Know More, Make More, Share MoreWatch the full case study
Through continuous consultation and highly professional advice, Stephen provided us with a digital marketing campaign that met all our objectives. The resulting solution more than exceeded our expectations and we will be delighted to strengthen our working relationship with Stephen for the future.Lindsay Soulsby. Director. Courture
Video Time Stamps
- In step 1, learn how to write and format your Ads and social media posts to attract a lot more clients into your business with The Trojan Horse Technique [08.05]
- In Step 2, Who are your real competitors? (For example, If you design interiors are other interior designers your online competitors? ...) Well, for the best part NO! The faster you realise that, the sooner you can start competing against the real competition. [17:35]
- Today 98% of your potential clients will leave your website or social media page without making an enquiry. Instead of losing them, let's KEEP your business in front of your prospects from the day they first search ... all the way until they buy .. [27:30]
- And finally I’m sure you’d agree, booked appointments are significantly better than missed calls. So in Step 4 here's how to turn website visitors into booked appointments. [36.50]