What if you could spend less money on marketing, but convert more clients? (Well, I can show you the trick to do just that!) If your website isn’t driving you enough new business, you need to have a look at this new case study on how to reverse the situation.
No matter how well designed your website is, or how persuasive your copywriting, it’s reasonable to say not every visitor is going to click your “contact us” button, also known as your Direct Call to Action.
In 2007, Chet Holmes published a book called “The Ultimate Sales Machine”. And within it he tells us that only 2-3% of any given market is ready to buy or make a commitment to you at any given time.
The reasons could be:
- They don’t need it right now.
- They don’t have the budget for it right now.
- They don’t trust you at the moment.
- They have more pressing matters.
Or they’re still researching the alternatives.
And that’s a big deal.
But there’s a solution.
Yet most companies spend spend all their time and resources trying to look like everyone else, or focusing on all the really basic stuff.
So in this new case study here’s what I’ll be covering:
- In step 1, you’ll discover the single most important asset for capturing brand attention. So we’ll quickly learn how you can use The Trojan Horse Technique to first stop and then magnetically pull new clients into your business.
- In Step 2, Who are your real competitors? (For example, If you design interiors, are other interior designers your online competitors? ... Well, for the best part NO! You see your offline competitors are not necessarily the same as your online competitors, so the faster you realise that, the sooner you can start competing against the real competition.
- In Step 3, I’ll show you how to unlock a hidden fortune with the Marketing Rule of 7. You see today 98% of potential clients will leave your website without making an enquiry. And let’s face it, the next stop is likely to be with your closest rivals. So I’ll show that you can immediately tempt almost every potential client back into your business.
- And finally I’m sure you’d agree, booked appointments are significantly better than missed calls. And The perfect recipe for a stressful & sleepless night is a missed business opportunity. So in Step 4 I’ll show you how to turn website visitors into scheduled appointments.
And if you work on fixing these 4 issues.
Amazing things are possible …
Click below to watch the new guide.
- A “bad” marketing strategy will fail at all the above, rapidly burn through your marketing budget, and provide little return on investment.
- A "good" marketing strategy will help you find new clients, help them see the world through a “better” lens, then quickly turn those prospects into new appointments.