What if you could spend less money on marketing, but convert more clients? (Well, I can show you the digital marketing trick to do just that!)
In 2007, Chet Holmes published a book called “The Ultimate Sales Machine”. And within it he tells us that only 2-4% of any given market is ready to buy or make a commitment to you at any given time.
The reasons could be:
- They don’t need it right now.
- They don’t have the budget for it right now.
- They don’t trust you at the moment.
- They have more pressing matters.
So no matter how well designed your website is, or how persuasive your copywriting, it’s reasonable to say not every visitor is going to click your “contact us” button, also known as your Direct Call to Action.
And as your not the only option in town ..
That’s a big deal.
Here's 4 new ways to get more sales leads from your website. (Without redesigning a new one!)
- In step 1, Learn how to capture leads at 30-50% by giving your new clients a “less risky” path of doing business with you, and pull them in using The Trojan Horse Technique. [08.05]
- In Step 2, Who are your real competitors? (For example, If you design interiors are other interior designers your online competitors? ...) Well, for the best part NO! The faster you realise that, the sooner you can start competing against the real competition. [17:35]
- Today 98% of your potential clients will leave your website or social media page without making an enquiry. Instead of losing them, let's KEEP your business in front of your prospects from the day they first search ... all the way until they buy .. [27:30]
- And finally I’m sure you’d agree, booked appointments are significantly better than missed calls. So in Step 4 here's how to turn website visitors into booked appointments. [36.50]