If this is you: Finding it impossible to get noticed in an over-crowded market (what I call the ‘pick me!’ syndrome);
Stuck with the same old clients with no new open-walleted saviours on the horizon; at a loss to understand why your marketing — so seemingly bang on trend — is being so relentlessly ignored.
I guarantee you that there are 3 simple reasons for your current brand stagnation:
- What you’re saying is essentially the same as what everyone else is saying.
- Where you’re saying it is where everyone else is saying it.
- When your saying it — when in terms of content, delivery and frequency — is the same as everyone else.
And the only way to break this same-old-same-old trap? Seek out and embrace the new before everyone else ..
And by this I mean be agile enough to embed the latest digital marketing opportunities directly into your business before the herd have even realised that new pastures even exist.
- Getting more or the “right” people seeing your offers to grow your company.
- Generating more targeted sales leads than your enemy.
- Finding new innovative ways to boost your revenue by converting more clients.
So to begin let's quickly clarify the word System.
Think about McDonald’s ...
Using a marketing system is exactly how they built a Billion dollar empire.
Now you may not be a mad fan, but McDonalds marketing strategy is Absolutely 5 Star!
First they defined the target marketing:
I.E. Who are you talking to?
Then they positioned the product:
I.E. What do you want them to think?
And here's how they did it …
- You see a series of Ad for McDonalds each repositioned to a niche market segment. (Awareness)
- They offer a discounted price on one of their most popular products to a niche market segment for a limited time. (Interest)
- You walk into McDonalds and see beautiful imagery. (Desire)
- You know McDonalds, you like their products, you choose the picture you like. (Action)
They offer you the most famous upsell in the world …
“Would you like fries with that?”
And of course you do.
(You’ve just been upsold.)
Finally, they took thousands of spotty kids with no skills or attention and taught them to create a something almost identical each time.
With an estimated 1% of the world’s population set to eat McDonalds today, we’re looking at around 2 billion people eating McDonalds every month.
Seems simple right?
And it kinda is.
But the key ‘takeaway’ (no pun intended) here is this.
McDonalds business processes and marketing systems leave absolutely nothing to chance.
So a system by definition is a bunch of component parts that come together to form a whole.
And every successful business in the world needs three core systems to be in place:
- The ability to attract new leads into your marketing funnel (your traffic system).
- The ability to turn strangers into friends (your relationship building system).
- The ability to convert and capture leads (your conversion system).
And the best way we can achieve that whole sequence is through a sales funnel ..
So let’s talk about how we can use a sales funnel to build your brand ... and get you more traffic and leads at the same time ..
- You struggle generating targeted website traffic or having enough of the “right people” seeing your offers.
According to Ahrefs, 90.88% of all pages get zero traffic from Google. And organic social media posts reach just 5.5% of your page followers, a drop of 2.2% in the last year.
Yet, most people today think they can just post a few pictures on Instagram, optimise a page for a few keywords, or write a long-form blog post and that’s it, sorted. (But that’s not how marketing works ..)
- You’ve got a great looking website, but you’re disappointed with slow leads and sales.
According to Marketo, 96% of visitors who come to your website aren’t even ready to buy.
So maybe a better question to ask yourself is this:
What is it that the 96% who blinked, jumped, bolted were looking for — that you failed to offer?
- You know your business has much more potential than your bottom line would indicate.
According to John Medina, (a molecular biologist), when people hear information about your company, they’re likely to only retain about 10% of that information three days later.
But how do we do it?
- Struggling to get website traffic or having enough of the “right people” seeing your offers?
Get found first on search, seen first on social and leverage TEN different ways to effectively reach the people you serve and demonstrate what can you do.
- Disappointed with slow leads and sales?
If you're only using a Direct Call to Action (asking someone to make a call) you are missing out on one of the biggest lead generation tactics in your arsenal ..
But this is one area where your lead generation strategy has to be perfect.
So we'll maximise the number of targeted leads you’re getting by giving people a less “risky” path to doing business with you. (And this is how my clients take complete strangers and turn them into sales leads EVERY SINGLE TIME.)
- Is explaining what you do time consuming and complicated?
Do what 99% of most business owners have no clue about in order to have the highest return on your time and effort.
Stay “top of mind” during the decision making process and appear from the day they first search .. all they way until they buy.
Plug into the kind of marketing automation tech to boost your revenue by systematically converting more clients.
Marketing automation also saves you time, and “time is money.” Simple logic suggests that your marketing budget will be less tied up.
Many people talk about this stuff, few know how to use it to produce long term RESULTS and generate consistent and predictable QUALITY lead flow.
The net result is that you’ll get a lot more sales leads from the Internet. (But more importantly, at a profit.)
And none of this pushy – but all of it has persuasion built in ..
You’ll also get to find out about the 6 other key things that come as standard too.
So before any website, landing page or Ad is created we'll profile your most profitable clients with sniper-like accuracy and give them context with a "Signature Marketing Solution(™)” to help them achieve all their goals.
As Peter Drucker states:
The aim of marketing is to make selling superfluous. The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well that the product or service fits him and sells itself.
Let’s take an example.
Now, the normal market standard for a landing page conversion rate is around 1.96%. +3% is outstanding.
As you can see in the screenshot above, I typically land a 40% conv. rate.
My clients do well too.
I helped Jon Blakeney double the traffic to his site - he also generated over 2,500 sales orders and built a database of 10,000 sales leads.
By structuring his campaign in a specific way, we were able to consistently put his message in front of his ideal clients in a very cost effective way.
But you can’t do that without Step 1, 2, and 3 (Traffic).
Thing is most businesses lump digital marketing into one big bucket — when it actually falls into 2:
For example: We could “organically” plan your outreach strategy, set up a CRM and get you organised to make a lot more new business connections to close more deals on social media.
Or we could target “paid” Ads at your competitors’ website traffic to ethically steal their newest prospects.
Showcase why your company is the better choice. Create a value proposition that they simply don’t address.
Or we could “organically” use diverse link building from quality, relevant (niche related) sites to outrank your competitors and improve your website positioning.
Or we could find your influencer allies and collaborate with them to promote your business.
Or ‘we’ could focus your “paid” advertising optimised for keywords used to find your services in the areas where you’ll find the right customers — and restrict it in areas where you won’t.
Or ‘we’ could run a campaign to bring all your lost website or social media visitors back to your business ..
That way, they constantly see what you have to offer.
(That last part is where most people drop the ball. For a full list of the 10 traffic ideas, get my traffic strategy ebook.)
But did you notice throughtout this page I keep saying ‘we’?
It’s because the you and I behind that ‘we’ have to get on.
And to work as a team, we have to be crystal clear what we’re doing, why we’re doing it, when it’s gonna go down and have a genuine idea of what success looks like...
So with that said… what do you think your business would look like if you actually did all this stuff?
Moreover, how would you react if your nearest competitors actually started working with me to implement all this stuff?
And if you continued trying to guess your way through it yourself?
How can you know if you are doing it right?
I’ve 20 years experience in digital marketing, setting up marketing funnels and creating advertising campaigns.
A marketing specialist focusing on promoting your type of business.
Covering everything from crafting perfect angle to be the most magnetic to your target market to creating a Signature Solution to outshine all your competitors.
Finding out what type of content performs best, collaborating with the influencers to help you promote your business, seting up sales funnel strategies to ensure you actually win the business, pulling back lost visitors to ensure you don’t lose any of the business, marketing automation to maximise the amount of leads your getting, personalisation, SEO, benchmarking and a whole lot more besides.
Studied the marketing techniques from the very brightest minds in the marketing industry like David Ogilvy, Sean D’Souza, Roy H Williams, Neil Patel and Jay Abraham’s to name but a few.
In other words:
I know the where the new rules are (and where the rule breakers) come from.
And, in my humble opinion: most business owners, designers, or developers they hire don’t get sales funnels ..
Sure, they might have a good idea on how to funnel people to your contact page.
And I’m not going to argue with that as the barest minimum starting point.
But the trick — a trick very few visionary digital agencies have mastered — is to plot a way to let the audience engage with their clients’ stories and ‘discover’ the product or service for themselves.
To let them enter a labyrinth without even knowing they have entered one.
I know, that all sounds so bad!
And it is!
The Artful Science behind all business is designed to manipulate us into parting with our money — whilst feeling good about doing it!
And plotting your whole customer journey, marketing funnel and advertising campaigns is what I specialise in ..
Step ❶ Eliminating all the confusion and mapping out your strategy
Get crystal clear on your website sales strategy and re-define what success “really” looks like. On the call, all you’ll need to do is talk about what you love about your business.
Covering things like; your ambitions, what problems your currently facing and what your sales process looks like.
Based on the above answers, we’ll discuss a handful of marketing strategies to get you more sales leads and reach that end destination where you’ll feel successful with your progress.
Step ❷ Crafting the perfect message and the perfect angle
Next we’ll figure out your lead generation strategy.
We'll find out exactly who you want. Then we'll dig deep into what THEY “really” want.
Then I'll provide you with a masterplan that makes them want it from YOU, with recommendations over 9 clearly defined steps to become the most magnetic to your target market.
We'll cover things like;
- How to get more of the “right” people seeing your offers.
- Why your competitors are ranking higher than you or what types of social media content works best for them.
- How to redesign your website or improve the layout to get you more customers.
- How to use marketing automation to maximise the amount of leads your getting.
- Setting up sales funnel strategies to ensure you win all the business.
Finding out how to use citations to get more local customers, nailing down the best keywords to target, SEO, benchmarking and a whole lot more besides.
You'll also know what to publish on your website and social media profile in order to have the highest return on your time and effort and eliminate the guesswork on what’s required to attract high-value prospects.
Step ❸ Taking an uncut raw diamond and turning it into a glittering jewel
Finally, we'll create all the assets you'll ever need specifically tailor made to build your brand and help you refine your offers to make more people want to buy from you.
(And most people get this part wrong, which is why you and I have such a huge opportunity.)
We can design the website, landing pages, create the lead magnets, run the traffic campaigns, build the sales funnels, set-up the conversion tracking and deliver a whole lot more support besides.
And you'll not have to worry about the “tech stuff”.
There’s an Art and Science to it .. and we’ve mastered it.
The best part?
You’ll see better website conversions when you do.
Lastly, we've got 10 different ways to outflank your competitors and get you lots of targeted traffic.
So let’s talk about how we can use this end-to-end strategy to build your brand .. (and get you sales at the same time.)
But to do that, we need to start getting answers to a few questions ..
Here’s who I’m looking for:
Local business owners, creative agencies or specialist consultants who are already in business and making some sales.
Typically they are SMEs providing services.
It’s for people who are up and running already and simply want to run a lot faster and a lot farther.
It’s also for people who truly value helping others and getting them results above everything else.
Who this is not for:
Anyone not serious about growing their business.
- You must be prepared to invest in your advertising. At a minimum you will need to cover the small retargeting fees and a few 3rd party subscriptions like email automation. (It’s not that expensive for what you get.)
- You must be willing to put in some work. I will be providing my services, guidance and examples and bringing 20 years of experience to your table, but you’ll need to use your own specialist knowledge.
- You MUST be open to following directions. (Don’t worry, I won’t ask you to do anything weird.)
- You must have worked in the industry for at least 5 years and have a good reputation.
Everything we do together will not only bring you more sales, but we’ll be doing it in a way that creates MASSIVE goodwill in your market.
And in order for us to do that, you need to be willing to invest your money and your time.
After all, if you don’t actually implement the stuff I give you, neither of us will make money.
If you’ve got these 4 things, we just need to talk.
So if you're either:
- Running out of opportunities because you don’t know where to look.
- Not having enough of the “right people” seeing your offers.
- Holding back because you don’t know how to deliver the most impact and for the best return on your efforts.
- Living in "second-guessing" mode—never knowing what will REALLY move the needle.
Let me help you change all that with a 9 step sales funnel battle plan that actually works ..
How it works: Step ❶Apply for a free Strategy call
There’s no way either one of us can really know the best way forward unless we talk and get to know each other.
So if you’re interested, use the booking form and enter your ideal customer profile, the top 3 post code locations or areas you wish to target and a few keywords clients use to find your services.
Step ❷Get your assessment
If you application is approved, we’ll provide some actionable advice to turn complete strangers into raving fans, quickly.
In other words, you just talk and we do the rest.
Only then, (and if you like what you hear), can we move forward. And if you don’t, that’s fine too. If you’re happy, I’m happy
Step ❸10x your traffic, leads and sales
Your website is just the beginning.
We’ll create all the digital assets and promote your business to grow your brand bigger and faster than ever.
And you’ll not have to worry about the “tech stuff”.
There’s An Artful Science to it .. (and we’ve pretty much mastered it.)
Here's what I'll cover on the call:
- Not enough people seeing your offers? Get found first on search, seen first on social and leverage TEN new ways to effectively reach the people you serve and demonstrate what can you do.
- Disappointed with slow leads and sales? A good offer is vital, but if it's the only path they can take, you will be losing customers. (Find out what assets you need to create in order to have the highest return on your time and effort.)
- Time to revamp your old website? Be confident you’re doing it just right. When new visitors land on your homepage they'll be asking three fundamental questions. Find out about the essential parts that you need to create (and in this order) to turn more browsers into buyers.
¶ There’s no cost involved, it’s a
(£99) value, but there is one catch .. and that is that you need to qualify.
Click here to find out how to secure one of the 5 available spots this month!
Yours for those blockbuster breakthroughs,
Founder of An Artful Science®
Author of The Marketing Secrets Playbook.
I LOVE your website and how you create! The fonts, the colours, the white (sand) space, your copy, your images. The entire package! And the philosophy. Seriously, you should be head of design for the entire world wide web :)Ostii Ananda, Director | Flowji