We're all competing. Italian restaurant versus Italian restaurant. Phone versus phone. Blog post versus blog post.
But how do you really compete with people who are better than you?
Eisenhower once said: “Plans are worthless, but planning is everything.” His inference was that — in his case planning for war — when war starts, most plans often go out the window pretty fast — but going into battle without a plan at all was not an option.
Ok, so you’re not in charge of liberating a continent I’m sure, but your business needs a serious marketing plan — one that can also adapt when ‘war’ breaks out.
So let’s start out by assessing the 3 typical aims of your new battle plan:
- Maximise the number of targeted leads you’re getting with the type of call-to-action masterpiece (Niche x Offer x Result) that magnetically draws new prospects in.
- Get found first on search, seen first on social and discover new ways to appear in all the right places where they look.
- Systemise your marketing to increase your revenue (Traffic x Trust x Transactions): Taking them from A (Problem) to B (Your Solution) and stay “top of mind” during the decision making process.
But noble strategic ambitions need the tactical nitty-gritty too.
You have to know and be ready to refine your marketing pitch as you enter into the trenches.
Which in turn means finding out which cunning strategy outflanks your closest competitors and what campaign will outrank them.
You need a sales funnel to ensure you don’t get out-flanked yourself or lose any of the new business now in your cross-hairs ..
And you need the right kind of battle-tested marketing automation to maximise the amount of targeted leads you’re getting, laser-targeted personalisation to make you much more relevant, SAS SEO, benchmarking and a whole lot more besides.
And then you need to know your customers, social media followers, influencers, Swiss-style Google judges, and just as crucially, your enemy so well that you can anticipate — and counter — their every move.
Planning is a blueprint for action — and reaction.
Planning offers 9 clearly defined steps of actionable recommendations for the longevity of your business in the years to come ..
And in this new ebook I’ll share 5 of them ..
Here’s what I’ll cover:
- To get more or the “right” people seeing your offers we’ll first profile your ideal or most profitable client. Nail their motivations to become the most magnetic in your advertising campaigns and website copy.
- You then do what 99% of most business owners have no clue about. Systemising your marketing to increase your sales (Traffic x Trust x Transactions): Taking them from A (Problem) to B (Your Solution)
- Next, we’ll discuss the type of call-to-action masterpiece you’ll need to draw new prospects in.
- To help you close more deals I’ll give you an “behind the scenes” insight into my marketing strategy, covering how I leverage the assets created in point 1, 2 and 3 to generate more new business opportunities.
- Finally, we’ll talk about the best part of this whole thing in Step 5, Opportunity.
You simply have to diagnose the market much BETTER than anyone else.
I call this the “Ideal Client Avatar™” (Niche x Offer x Result). Your posts or Ads or whatever are then a piece of cake.
Every contact needs to be built on the idea of empathising with pain (point A) with a clear link to the solution to that pain (point B).
If your content magnifies that problem to the point where they go past the point of doing research and feel that they need to act, you have a net positive result.
If you’re only using a Direct Call to Action, e.g asking someone to make a call, you are missing one of the biggest lead generation opportunities available. — This is how my clients take complete strangers and turn them into sales leads EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Appearing in all the right places where they look for solutions to their problems.
To outpace your competitors, we’ll stay “top of mind” during the decision making process. Keeping your business in front of them when they first look ... all the way until they buy.
Many people talk about this stuff, few know how to use it to produce long term RESULTS and generate consistent and predictable QUALITY lead flow.
You’ll also get to find out about the two other key things that come as standard too.
And I like to call all this your “Signature Marketing Solution™”.
None of this pushy – but all of it has persuasion built in.
Stephen has helped us for the last five years and has been responsible for transforming our web based sales. His knowledge of digital design and web marketing has proved invaluable.Jon Blakeney, Absolute
But where do you begin?
We all do.
But as we all know, people are afraid of commitment.
Picking up the phone.
And parting with their cash.
Which can and does lead some businesses to pussy-foot around and pretend that they kind of don’t want these things!
Afterall, no one likes to be pushy.
But there is a way out of this lead-generation paralysis:
You simply have to diagnose the wants, needs and desires of your market much BETTER than anyone else and then craft the perfect angle(s) to be the most magnetic to them in your advertising.
And it makes sense.
How are you going to pull the “right” type of people into your business if you don’t wrap up your marketing copy in water tight logic with killer emotional intent?
Your business goal (making money) is intimately tied to how well your brand can EMPATHISE with both the financial and emotional needs and motivations of your customers.
Can you really generate more sales enquiries, website conversions or appointments based on an empathetic understanding of the feelings and emotions of your potential clients — most of whom you’ll never meet in person?
The answer is yes!
So let’s start with Step 1, your all-important propaganda message or call-to-arms.
To better help explain this new Magnetic Marketing™ process, lemme tell you a quick story…
To continue reading >> Get my eBook ..
A single payment is made and secured via PayPal. We will not store your data. You will have access to the ebook immediately. (And get access to a surprise gift). Standard Terms and Conditions apply.