- A website whose design is a neck-bolted marvel of inconsistent typography, clichéd imagery, and a ‘style’ that can only be described as lame
- A website whose content is so badly written it’s only coherent message is a plea to be put out of its misery
- A website that gives Google the #rankenfright and that the Linkerati only – and reluctantly – link to as an example of something gone horribly wrong
- A website so hideously unresponsive no amount of tablets could bring it back to life
- A website you can’t let go because you have put your heart and soul into it and consider it ‘your baby’
What Victor Frankenstein can teach you about reaching Website Perfection.
To unlock all the ideas in detail, download the FREE eBook
- The full list of 21 ideas to avoid re-creating a monster
- Lift the Frankensite curse with EGOR’s top 6 internet marketing secrets
- Lessons on how to avoid hiring a Frankensite designer
Grab the full list of ideas;
For a short period of time I'm offering this “early release” eBook for FREE, it's a £29 value.
A book dedicated to all #Frankensite owners.
“Look! It’s moving. It’s alive. It’s alive.”
We’ve all seen them ...
And not just the lumbering old dinosaurs that take an age to load and defy any known laws of mobile usability.
Even the New-beast-on-the-block start-up sites can make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up with their ship-it first tinker later immaturity ...
Give your creation “LIFE!”
27 simple, effective, Tesla coil free checklist ideas you can do to bring a Frankensite back from the walking dead or avoid shipping a digital monster all together.