- A website whose design is a neck-bolted marvel of inconsistent typography, clichéd imagery, and a ‘style’ that can only be described as lame
- A website whose content is so badly written it’s only coherent message is a plea to be put out of its misery
- A website that gives Google the #rankenfright and that the Linkerati only – and reluctantly – link to as an example of something gone horribly wrong
- A website so hideously unresponsive no amount of tablets could bring it back to life
- A website you can’t let go because you have put your heart and soul into it and consider it ‘your baby’
What Victor Frankenstein can teach you about reaching Website Perfection.
- Chapter 1: ‘It’s alive! Alive!’.
- Chapter 2: The full list of 21 ideas to avoid re-creating a monster.
- Chapter 3: Lift the Frankensite curse with EGOR’s top 6 internet marketing secrets.
- Chapter 4: Lessons on how to avoid hiring a Frankensite designer.
- Chapter 5: How to conduct a monster website audit.
- Chapter 6: EGOR’s 99 actionable website questions you should be asking.
- Chapter 7: 39 monster things to look out for.
- Chapter 8: Frankensteins secret chapter.
A book dedicated to all #Frankensite owners.
For a short period of time I'm offering this “early release” eBook for FREE, it's a £29 value.
“Look! It’s moving. It’s alive. It’s alive.”
We’ve all seen them ...
And not just the lumbering old dinosaurs that take an age to load and defy any known laws of mobile usability.
Even the New-beast-on-the-block start-up sites can make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up with their ship-it first tinker later immaturity ...
Give your creation “LIFE!”
27 simple, effective, Tesla coil free checklist ideas you can do to bring a Frankensite back from the walking dead or avoid shipping a monster all together.