If politics is all about the economy, then the web is all about engagement.
Customer or user engagement is measured by things like time spent on the site; user journeys; numbers of clicks; information shared like comments or newsletter subscriptions; repeat visits; and of course, sales.
Engagement isn’t confined to your site. Further afield, brand engagement overspills to your influencer’s own blogs. How they evangelise about your brand and send new customers flocking to you is also a measure of the success of your business to create deep and lasting user engagement.
Your overall website strategy: Building a Plan to maximise impression & engagement
Over the last few years there’s been a HUGE shift in the way you’d implement website strategies. Keep in mind: these aren’t minor tweaks. I’m talking about fundamental changes in the way you go about building them. This means that a lot of old so-called “truths & techniques” simply don’t apply anymore. The new world of building a successful online business is very different because it’s all about Optimising For Impression And Engagement.
Please share :-)
When you establish a destination by defining what you want, then take physical action by making choices that move you towards that destination, the possibility for success is limitless and arrival at the destination is inevitable.Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free · Share on Twitter
This starts with some research. If you’ve got a website that needs redeveloping, understanding the sum total of how people experience your website from content to design, speed to functionality - is vital. As is factoring in a promotion strategy and what the competition is up to – or might be getting up to - in the near future.
What’s the bottom line?
Of course, it goes without saying that every business is different. But big or small, the DNA of building a great online business is universal and taking time doing this kind of detective work always pays off in the long run because you are getting all the essential genetic building blocks right from the beginning.
Building a bulletproof website strategy isn’t easy, but building a super successful website with one is.Stephen Shaw · Share on Twitter
Is this you?
- You’re working hard, but the approach simply isn’t effective anymore.
- You have a great business idea, but you have no real idea where to start online.
- You have an existing site but unsure how to take it strategically to the next level.
- You have a local business & You have a website, but your site’s not generating nearly enough interest or enquiries.
- You operate on a “Publish & Pray” approach and your website traffic has stagnated, or worse yet started to fallen off a cliff.
If any of these are ringing true, then be sure to sign up to my ‘bite sized’ tutorial below because I’ll be shortly revealing all my methods on how you can also design for unlimited growth, and outline the blueprint I use to maximise a website’s profitability.
If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.Yogi Berra · Share on Twitter
Using this very same formula I was able to boost my own website traffic by over 4k, and what happened on Social Media just blew me away—and changed the way I approach planning website’s forever.
Of course, in order to pull off what I’m about to share with you - you need to be willing to contribute to the work.
You must be dedicated to take your attention off of your expertise long enough to put the structure and planning in place and commit to promoting that difference and expertise out into the world.
Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.Peter F. Drucker · Share on Twitter
This isn’t some get-published-quick Wordpress Theme… This is about planning out your online business using a Step-by-Step formula and providing real value to your audience to the point where they feel inspired to invest & engage with you.
Learn how to naturally attract your audience and maximise your user engagement using Impression Assets
A blueprint for website success:
- Lesson 1: 10 reasons why working with a solid foundation first will seriously up your game.
- Lesson 2: Backed by a real-world case study learn the strategy behind how I achieved +218,450.00% more traffic in just a single day.
- Lesson 3: How to plan for unlimited growth & opportunities & why you need to STOP just marketing your site to your customers.
- Lesson 4: My 5 steps to turning you — and your brand — into a levitating, industry-defining Yoda.