Convincing prospective clients about why your better is tough especially if the competition is intimidating.
CLIENT: “Out of all the service providers out there, why would I choose you?”
YOU: Mmm. (Your jaw drops to the floor, panic locks your stomach in a tight squeeze and you mumble a standard reply.)
We’ve all been there ...
And according to Marketo, 96% of visitors who come to your website aren’t even ready to buy.
So no matter how well designed your website is, or how persuasive your digital marketing, it’s reasonable to say not every visitor is going to make it to your contact page, (also known as your Direct Call to Action.)
And as you're not the only supplier in town.
That’s a big deal ...
- Learn how to capture leads at 30-50% by giving your visitors a “less risky” path of doing business with you, and pull them in using The Trojan Horse Technique [08.05]
- Your offline competitors are not the same as your online competitors. The faster you realise that, the sooner you can start competing against the real competition. [17:35]
- Today 98% of your potential clients will leave your website or social media page without making an enquiry. Instead of losing them, KEEP your business in front of your prospects from the day they first search ... all the way until they buy .. [27:30]
- And finally I’m sure you’d agree, booked appointments are significantly better than missed calls. In Step 4 discover the new way to turn website visitors into booked appointments. [36.50]
- A “bad” marketing strategy will fail at all the above, rapidly burn through your marketing budget, and provide little return on investment.
- A "good" marketing strategy will help you find new clients, help them see the world through a “better” lens, then quickly turn those prospects into new appointments.