If you want more people to pick up the phone, jump in the car and head on over, or just book an appointment, I can do that.
More importantly – and in layman’s terms — I can tell you exactly how I’m going to do that and how many more people are likely to call, ring the bell or signup after my work is done.
(Note, it’s up to you to seal the deal here; my job is to turn heads and start the stampede).
☝️And I’ll work tirelessly to make that happen.
My guess is, you’re here for one of three reasons:
- You hired “experts” to build your website, but you're disappointed with slow leads and sales.
- You struggle finding new clients or generating lots of local website traffic.
- You know your business has more potential than your bottom line would indicate.
So, here’s how this goes:
You help people overcome their challenges to achieve personal, business or lifestyle goals. I help you excel in digital marketing and create sales funnels to reach a lot more of them.
And that all begins by understanding how your sales process actually works.
For example, one business might want more inbound sales calls.
Another might want more on-site visits.
And another might want a lot more leads coming through from their website.
Whatever the end result is,
My job is to put a lot more people into it.
Then we'll define who your perfect client is.
This is a fancy way of saying “we’ll figure out exactly what to say so people like you and want to buy from you.”
Before any marketing campaign, website or landing page is created we'll figure out exactly who’s interested in buying from you and based on this ideal profile figure out the right marketing strategy and campaign assets required to achieve it.
The next part of the equation is to get lots of targeted traffic.
We could put video Ads in front of potential clients that visit your competitors websites.
Or target the readers of a magazine in your industry.
Or run targeted keyword campaigns and appear when someone searches for your services within a specific postcode or region.
Or we could even run a campaign to bring all your lost website or social media visitors back into your business.
That way, they constantly see what you have to offer.
(That last part is where most people drop the ball.)
Notice how I keep saying ‘we’?
It’s because the you and I behind that ‘we’ have to get on.
And to work as a team, we have to be crystal clear what we’re doing, why we’re doing it, when it’s gonna go down and have a genuine idea of what success looks like.
No mind games.
I’ve been around long enough to know how crucial it is for both sides to be on the same page from the get-go — and yes, I’ve turned away clients who weren’t ready to win.
So if that sounds like something you’d be interested in, the aforementioned begins with a conversation.
On the call we’ll quickly do 3 things:
- Thing #1: I’ll answer any questions you have, questions like why you’re not getting business, why everyone else is, and how we can dig your brand out of the hole.
- Thing #2: We’ll discuss a handful of marketing strategies to generate more sales leads. One thing I’ve discovered in every business I’ve looked under the hood of is that there are *ALWAYS* a handful of overlooked traffic and conversion opportunities for growth. And it usually takes a fresh set of eyes to identify and point them out.
- Thing #3: I’ll show you exactly what it would look like to work with me.
Only then, (and if you like what you hear), can we move forward.
And if you don’t, that’s fine too.
If you’re happy, I’m happy.
So with that said,
Ping me like a submarine if you like.
But let’s start funneling people along that yellow brick road.
Yours for those blockbuster breakthroughs,
Founder of An Artful Science®
An Artful Science was everything I was after for my new company website. The work produced was of great quality, very efficient and crucially, well priced. I highly recommend them.Wadi Rum Ultra
I LOVE your website and how you create! The fonts, the colours, the white (sand) space, your copy, your images. The entire package! And the philosophy. Seriously, you should be head of design for the entire world wide web :)Flowji
Through continuous consultation and highly professional advice, Stephen provided us with a digital marketing campaign that met all our objectives. The resulting solution more than exceeded our expectations and we will be delighted to strengthen our working relationship with Stephen for the future.Lindsay Soulsby. Director. Courture
New Digital Marketing Case Study
Most business websites and marketing campaigns are nothing more than fancy brochures.
They might be pretty ... but they don’t sell.
Here’s how we fix that.Continue to part 2 ...
So to begin let's quickly clarify the word System.
As Peter Drucker states:
The aim of marketing is to make selling superfluous. The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well that the product or service fits him and sells itself.
Think about McDonald’s ...
Using a marketing system is exactly how they built a Billion dollar empire.
Now you may not be a mad fan, but McDonalds marketing strategy is Absolutely 5 Star!
First they defined the target marketing:
I.E. Who are you talking to?
Then they positioned the product:
I.E. What do you want them to think?
And here's how they did it …
- You see a series of Ad for McDonalds each repositioned to a niche market segment. (Awareness)
- They offer a discounted price on one of their most popular products to a niche market segment for a limited time. (Interest)
- You walk into McDonalds and see beautiful imagery. (Desire)
- You know McDonalds, you like their products, you choose the picture you like. (Action)
They offer you the most famous upsell in the world …
“Would you like fries with that?”
And of course you do.
(You’ve just been upsold.)
Finally, they took thousands of spotty kids with no skills or attention and taught them to create a something almost identical each time.
With an estimated 1% of the world’s population set to eat McDonalds today, we’re looking at around 2 billion people eating McDonalds every month.
Seems simple right?
And it kinda is.
But the key ‘takeaway’ (no pun intended) here is this.
McDonalds business processes and marketing systems leave absolutely nothing to chance.
So a system by definition is a bunch of component parts that come together to form a whole.
And every successful business in the world needs three core systems to be in place:
- The ability to attract new leads into your marketing funnel (your traffic system).
- The ability to turn strangers into friends (your relationship building system).
- The ability to convert and capture leads (your conversion system).
Now a campaign, an keyword marketing campaign for example would be a component part focused on generating traffic.
And within your traffic system — are lots of independent brand awareness components. Google Ads could be a component … just as Social Media Promotion could be a component.
Both are unrelated and totally separate.
But each component part follows a logical sequence.
And the best way we can achieve that whole sequence is through a marketing funnel ...
The 3-step digital marketing system for getting potential clients on sales calls, who are already sold on you and your message.
- A “bad” marketing strategy will fail at all the above, rapidly burn through your marketing budget, and provide little return on investment.
- A "good" marketing strategy will help you find new clients, help them see the world through a “better” lens, then quickly turn those prospects into new appointments.
Why our digital marketing service is unbeatable when compared with the typical agency model ..
Our Model ..
- Affordable & transparent pricing.
- We design and build your end-to-end lead generation marketing system (traffic campaigns, landing pages, marketing automation, Ad creative) covering every step of the customer journey from the traffic source to pitching your offer.
- Zero contracts.
Typical Marketing Agency Model ..
- High startup costs, hidden fees & expensive hourly rates (typically £150+).
- Traditional service delivery (e.g web design, SEO, maintenance).
- Long term contracts.
What Makes An Artful Science So Different?
I believe that great marketing is like a great movie.
Think of the first time you saw Citizen Kane, 2001: A Space Odyssey, or Badlands.
Why did these movies change you and cinema?
Is it because the filmmakers — Welles, Kubrick and Malick respectively — were or still are supremely talented, highly creative artists?
It was because each and one of them knew the golden rules of cinema so well that they could allow their art to bend the rules just enough to move us and the profession into new territory.
In other words, only by knowing the rules could they rewrite them. And by rewriting the rules, their work stands head and shoulders above the competition.
I believe that great digital marketers — like all artists — pull off the same rule rewriting trick.
With a deep understanding of all the essential component parts — the content (dialogue), the brand (the actors), and the clients (the audience) — great digital marketers deliver a knockout Rocky-esque digital marketing experience.
One that keeps bums on seats long enough for their clients to tell their story from start to finish.
For almost twenty years, I’ve mastered — creative web/UX design, WordPress, SEO, customer relationship marketing, re-targeting, digital event promotion, virtual networking, social media marketing, lead generation and marketing funnels.
In other words: I know the where the new rules (and rule breakers) come from.
And I like to count myself as one of those digital marketing auteurs.
There are so many channels and creative ways to tell a brand's story. What is needed now more than ever is an individual who can look at all of the pieces and ensure there is a strategic, personal, compelling flow to multiple engagements.Kerry Rivera, Experian
The marketer who can plot out all pieces and leverage data to pivot, personalise and measure will be critical.